Shift duties for E949 experiment.
Many things should be done at least once per shift - so they
should be done once every 4 hours, since we now have full shift
- Pedestals at least 1/shift:
Please put Fera, FB and CCD ped outputs in binders
- Gas Log (fill out at least 1/shift)
- Tour of detector and electronics at least 1/shift
- Run QOD all the time, print out and study at least 2/shift
- notify experts if anything looks amiss
- please put interesting or high statistics outputs in
binder (toss old uninteresting ones).
- Respond to Monitor Tape Backup xmessages
- Do not ignore DeToX warnings (unless you are sure of the cause).
- Put tape labels for full data tapes on tape
- Fill out shift summary at end of each shift (available from the toolchest)
- When beam on print out "printout status" at least 1/shift (available from
- Check white board for run requests and regular calibration runs
- Currently running:
- SSP: all_v5.cfg
- Trig: cosmic_rsmon_Xe.predet (no beam),
various (with beam)
- Do not ignore DeToX warnings
Last modified: Fri Mar 8 14:00:33 EST 2002